mmmasdfsadf

Go down

mmmasdfsadf

Post  Sol Won on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 pm

I'm just a very normal student studying in USA

I just wanna be a biotechnologist, and liek playing the piano.



It's my biggest regret to make Jimmy my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Jim.
avatar
Sol Won
Uniworld Lover
Uniworld Lover

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-10-04
Age : 24
Location : Duluth, MN, U.S.

View user profile http://blog.naver.com/haesol3

Back to top Go down

asdf

Post  namjmnam on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:38 pm

Sol Won wrote:I'm just a very normal student studying in USA

I just wanna be a biotechnologist, and liek playing the piano.



It's my biggest regret to make Jimmy my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Jim.
I'm just a very normal student studying in Vietnam

I just wanna be a Teacher, and liek playing the violine.



It's my biggest regret to make Sol Won my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Sol.
avatar
namjmnam
Uniworld Celebrity
Uniworld Celebrity

Posts : 334
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 28
Location : asdf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mmmasdfsadf

Post  Emperor Lelouch on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:18 pm

namjmnam wrote:
Sol Won wrote:I'm just a very normal student studying in USA

I just wanna be a biotechnologist, and liek playing the piano.



It's my biggest regret to make Jimmy my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Jim.
I'm just a very normal student studying in Vietnam

I just wanna be a Teacher, and liek playing the violine.



It's my biggest regret to make Sol Won my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Sol.

I'm just a very extraordinaire student in Vietnam

I just want to be The UFN's CEO , and like flirting with girls

It's my biggest regret to write this post.

PS: what the hell is "liek" ???
avatar
Emperor Lelouch
Uniworld Idol
Uniworld Idol

Posts : 549
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Pendragon, Britania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

asdf

Post  namjmnam on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Emperor Lelouch wrote:
namjmnam wrote:
Sol Won wrote:I'm just a very normal student studying in USA

I just wanna be a biotechnologist, and liek playing the piano.



It's my biggest regret to make Jimmy my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Jim.
I'm just a very normal student studying in Vietnam

I just wanna be a Teacher, and liek playing the violine.



It's my biggest regret to make Sol Won my friend.




bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What the Sol.

I'm just a very extraordinaire student in Vietnam

I just want to be The UFN's CEO , and like flirting with girls

It's my biggest regret to write this post.

PS: what the hell is "liek" ???
We should say 'liek' because he said 'liek'. Cool
avatar
namjmnam
Uniworld Celebrity
Uniworld Celebrity

Posts : 334
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 28
Location : asdf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mmmasdfsadf

Post  Emperor Lelouch on Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:20 am

So you totally copy it without thinking ?
avatar
Emperor Lelouch
Uniworld Idol
Uniworld Idol

Posts : 549
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Pendragon, Britania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

asdf

Post  namjmnam on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Emperor Lelouch wrote:So you totally copy it without thinking ?
Yes, I did.
avatar
namjmnam
Uniworld Celebrity
Uniworld Celebrity

Posts : 334
Join date : 2008-10-02
Age : 28
Location : asdf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mmmasdfsadf

Post  Emperor Lelouch on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:24 pm

namjmnam wrote:
Emperor Lelouch wrote:So you totally copy it without thinking ?
Yes, I did.
Next time copying something, check the spelling first....
avatar
Emperor Lelouch
Uniworld Idol
Uniworld Idol

Posts : 549
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Pendragon, Britania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

..

Post  DJ on Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:19 pm

.........so, what's the purpose of this topic, huh?
What a boring conversation. Suspect
avatar
DJ
Uniworld Veteran Member
Uniworld Veteran Member

Posts : 105
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 24
Location : In a planet of Andromeda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mmmasdfsadf

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum